- Glazed walnuts (YUM!)
- Aquafit class (Who knew a water workout could be so much fun?)
- The weather. Finally, living in California is paying off. It’s been 67 with sunshine and blue skies for 5 days in a row now….I am LOVING it.
- The Oscar nominations. Love everything about this. The King’s Speech is the last movie on the list that I need to see.
- Smoothies. I took a smoothie break for awhile and now I’m back to making them every morning. After a few days of tinkering, I think I finally have them just the way I want them.
- Knowing that just around the corner we will have visitors. Friends and family are starting to buy plane tickets and I cannot wait to see their familiar faces!
- That I am finally feeling like I am settling into a routine. I actually started to come up with reasons why I shouldn’t go to the gym tonight. (I’m back!) Thankfully I couldn’t come up with anything and I’m so glad I went.
- The fact that I actually got motivated to write a blog. A small one, but at least it’s something.
To my fellow bloggers – join me in on the fun that is “things I love this week”. I think I’m going to make it a routine. It’s fun to think about the things in life that we suddenly have a spurt of appreciation for and then to see how these change. Maybe next time I blog I will do “Things I hate this week”. That could be equally as fun.